Updated Business Hours, effective Monday, December 14th, 2020:
Sundays through Thursdays: 11:30AM - 9:30 PM
Fridays and Saturdays: 11:30AM - 10:00PM
On November 13, 2020, Virginia Governor Ralph Northam announced new statewide measures to contain COVID-19. The cases are rising rapidly across the nation and Bawarchi Biryanis will be doing its part to prevent the spread of the virus. Below are the actions that Bawarchi Biryanis is taking to keeping our restaurant safe and clean for our customers who choose to dine-in, for our employees and for the community at large.
These enhanced safety measures include:
1. Regularly disinfecting all high-touch and high traffic areas, including dining hall, chairs, tables, prep stations, kitchen floors, coolers, freezers and carryout racks.
2. Limiting dining capacity to 25% inside the dining hall and outside in the patio while maintaining all social distancing protocols.
3. Using disposable-ware for serving and dining as much as possible.
4. Frequently washing hands with soap for at least 20 seconds.
5. Providing accessibility to hand sanitizers to all employees and customers at multiple stations.
6. Requiring kitchen staff, including chefs, wear face masks and hairnets.
7. Checking body temparatures of all employees twice daily.
8. Reducing plastic packaging material usage as much as possible.
9. Increasing deep cleaning frequency of the restaurant from once weekly to twice weekly.
10. Ensuring our employees have the information they need to stay healthy or stay at home if they are feeling unwell.